Monday 3 December 2012

Chapter: 12 In The Glacier Team...

In The Glacier Team...

Glacier was walking alone, thinking. Well, isn't there anyone to join me? I mean,  must not be the only one in this team. When suddenly, a dark grey fox jumped out from some bushes. Glacier leapt back. "Who are you?" asked the fox, angrily. "And what are you doing in my territory?". The two glared at each other. "I challenge you to a fight and if you win, I'll let you go or else..." The fox opened her paws, revealing sharp claws. "Do you accept?"

Glacier bared her jaws. The two animals flew at each other, biting and clawing, trying to get the other off. But unfortunately for the fox, she was bad at her claws and when glacier got her chance, she sunk her powerful jaws at the scruff of the fox's neck. The fox tried to turn around but couldn't. At last, she gave up and sat down as Glacier released her jaws.

"You win," said the fox. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm adventuring," replied Glacier, still a bit suspicious. "I'm the only one in this team. There are other animals in other teams, too."

"Can I join you?" asked the fox. "By the way, my name's Stormfur."

Author's Note: Stormfur is Elizabeth Orr's other character! Sorry for not updating!

3 comments:

Be nice! No swearing or being rude! Or else you'll be captured/killed!