Thursday 25 October 2012

Chapter: 6 Decisions!

Lantern soon became accepted in the group. "Now, if there's any danger," said Faelin. "We'll have to group up. So, I'll make four groups. The Snowy Hill, The Pine Tree, The Glacier and The Snow Moon Team. You, Rock and Twister- you'll be in my team. We'll be in the Snowy Hill Team." She stopped and faced Ventar. "Ventar, which team do you want to be in?"
"I think I'll be in the Snow Moon." replied Ventar.
"And you, Lantern?"
"I'm in the Pine Tree Team," said Lantern.
"Alright then," Faelin was strict in this. "Now each team will go to the place mentioned in the name."
Everyone understood. They stood in a circle. "Now I can see the Snowy Hills just at the North-West. We'll go there. Ventar, can you see the Snow Moon, in the North-East?" Ventar nodded.
"Good. You go there. And Lantern, you can see the Pine Trees in the South-West, right?"
"Yes," said Lantern.
"Alright. Then, let's set off. But wait a second, there's no one in the The Glacier Team."
"Can't you put someone in it, if you meet someone?" asked Rock.
"Great idea."
And they set off in different directions.

Author's Note: Everyone's excited, aren't you too?

10 comments:

  1. is that where glacier comes in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really descriptive! Love it! :3
    Do you think you could link me? I'll link you back if you do. My story blog is called 'Dogs of the Forest' and the URL is www.dogsoftheforesttheoriginalseries.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! I didn't even know you linked my old blog XD
    Well, sadly, I recently deleted it for my new blog Pawsteps. Will you link that one? XD
    I'm going to link yours!

    *Grabs Popcorn*
    Now I'll start reading this one... .3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;w; Whoops. I just realized I said Sorren is a terrier, he's an Australian Shepard. Sorry 'bout that. Oh, and what I've read is great so far, by the way!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Be nice! No swearing or being rude! Or else you'll be captured/killed!