Monday 29 October 2012

Chapter: 7 Setiing Off!

They set off to different directions. The Snowy Hills group reached plain placed talking. "I wonder what that strange clearing was," said Faelin. "Twister, what do you think?" Twister kept silence, thinking. "Well, it may be that, do you remember that it was covered with dry trees?"
"Yep," said Rock. "It formed a net-like pattern on the top."
"It may be because of that." said Twister, seriously.
"Well," began Faelin, when she heard something.
An orange tigger and a husky was chasing each other swiftly. The tigger turned back, still running in front of the husky. "Tiggerkat, you're too good at bouncing!" he called. The tigger, whose name was Tiggerkat, called out to her friend. "Oh, come on, Donnie! You know tiggers are the best bouncers!"

"Hey there!" called out Faelin, cheerfully. "Are you guys new here?"
Both the animals turned back. "Well, Tiggerkat, my friend is, but I'm not," said the husky. "I'm Donatello!"
"I see," said Rock. "We're adventurers, you see."
"Oh, cool!" said Tiggerkat and Donatello.
"Want to join us? We really need more members! And we'll have adventures!" said Faelin, invitingly.
"Of course!" said Donatello, feeling excited. "Do you mind?" he added.
"Of  course not!" said Faelin. "How is it that you're here?"
"Well, you see I was hiking and I got lost! Then I met Donatello-we were childhood friends- and he was a sled dog, you know, and he ended up here." The others gaped at the long speech. "Well, lets go!"

Author's Note: Sorry, Glacier will be coming in Chapter: 8, my lucky number.

3 comments:

Be nice! No swearing or being rude! Or else you'll be captured/killed!