Saturday 13 October 2012

Chapter:2 A New Friend!

They soon reached a tunnel. It was long and dark and they had to bend to get through it. As they reached the other end, they bumped into someone. It was a white wolf. Her fur was glowing and she looked surprised. "I'm sorry," said Faelin. "It's okay," said the wolf. "I'm Twister."
"I'm Faelin and this is Rock, my friend."
"Oh. Where are you going?"
"We're going to the Himalayas. Want to join us?" asked Rock, excited.
"Oh, alright."
They started walking again. "Your fur is glowing," said Faelin, surprised.
"Oh, yes. You see, I follow adventurers and I check if they're needing help."
Faelin smiled. She liked Twister, though she was serious and a bit mysterious.

Author's Note: Twister is Perry4464's character. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting my character in, but isn't it supposed to be chapter 2?



    -perry4464

    ReplyDelete

Be nice! No swearing or being rude! Or else you'll be captured/killed!