Thursday 20 December 2012

Chapter: 14 Tiggerkat!!!

The Snowy Hill Team was walking when Faelin sensed something. "Oh," she groaned. "It's summer and the sunshine's beginning to melt the snow!" But  voice behind her surprised everyone. "Hey, we got here again!" "And us!" Two voices yelled. Faelin turned back. The other teams were there. "Hey, you guys its summer and I can't bear without winter! Anyway, I've never felt heat as in Himalayas it's always cold!" she sighed. Donatello was a husky too but he had traveled to many places and he was alright. Suddenly they reached a frozen pond. Before she knew it, Tiggerkat bounced over it. Most unfortunately, it was thin ice and she sank into the freezing water. Donatello saved her most luckily. She coughed as she sat on the ice. Faelin opened her backpack and took out her spare jacket. She wrapped it around Tiggerkat, who was shivering.

Author's Note: I had decided that Tiggerkat'll die, but I think I'll give her a chance!

16 comments:

  1. I think I'll need hot reese cup soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just read your author's note---If I have to die, please make it a glorious fantastic amazing death! and lots of reese cups at my funeral! and every one can sing the reese cup song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor tiggerkat! I don't want him to die!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'her' you mean. anyway if she doesn't comment often she *has* to die!

      Delete
  4. Sorry for not commenting often I forgot.


    From:nikkiroo2

    P.S I don't want my character's name to be Snowy anymore. I would like it to be Jade. But the rest of my character's details will be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I made up my mind on character's name, my character's name will be Serperior. (Serperior is a strong and cool Pokèmon! And no, I am NOT a boy.)


    From:nikkiroo2

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for not commenting i am visiting my cousins

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.o Tiggerkat shouldn't be so care-free!

    ReplyDelete
  8. do you know i am still nikkiroo2 but with a blogger? :|

    ReplyDelete

Be nice! No swearing or being rude! Or else you'll be captured/killed!