Friday 3 May 2013

Chapter: 19 New Friends!

Faelin and the others turned back. They saw a white fox with grey paws and ears. She smiled at them.

"Sorry if this is your place," Faelin said. "We just came here to rest for a bit."

"It's okay-" the fox started and turned back as another voice came up. "Hey Snowy, who's that?"

"It's just some animals who came to rest here," Snowy called back. A white tiger and a grey fox appeared.

"I'm Snowy, this is Kendra," the fox pointed to the tiger. "And Dawn," she added, nodding towards the fox.

"I see," said Faelin. She introduced the others [it's much too long a list to type!!] and explained why they were there.

"An adventuring club!" said Kendra, excitedly. "Dawn, Snowy it's an adventuring club! I wish I could join you!" She turned to Faelin.

"You could, you know," said Faelin. "We're going to make a hot-air balloon, so you could join us, if you want!"

"Oh yay!" said Snowy. "What fun!"

Author's Note: Thanks nikkiroo2 [Ampharos95] for Snowy, RainbowRider for Kendra & SilverDawn for Dawn!!! Thanks everyone for signing up! :D

6 comments:

  1. Whoa! All these new peeps! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi,
    Thanks for signing up on the Warriors collab. But, I think you need to read Warriors, because your audition chapter didn't seem much like Warriors. You're a good author, but I think you should read Warriors a bit before joining so you learn more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! Anyway I'm a it busy so I don'tmind not being taken as an author! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. it's a 92, i wonder why people put 95? 92 is my lucky number

    ReplyDelete

Be nice! No swearing or being rude! Or else you'll be captured/killed!